NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What do your birds call you?

Zoom

I was thinking about Biscotti saying "Mommy's a good bird," which was so sweet. And then I started wondering if most birds know their people as Mommy or Daddy. Or do they call you by your first name? Or something else?

Kazoo calls everybody Coco, and Simon and Oboe don't talk yet. But I guess I should be referring to myself as either Zoom or Mommy, so they'll know what to call me when the time comes.

When talking to Rorschach I refer to us as "The Momma" and "The Dad" he does not call us this. He calls me by a whistle in the tone of "Youu hoo" He has done this with in the first week of coming home and he would do it when I would leave the room to go to the bathroom lol We did not teach him this whistle he picked it up from one of his previous homes but it is still cute and funny.

I was thinking about Biscotti saying "Mommy's a good bird," which was so sweet. And then I started wondering if most birds know their people as Mommy or Daddy. Or do they call you by your first name? Or something else?

In terms of Marcus, I have no name. :(

• 4 weeks later...