NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Proud Mommy!

Talon

I just wanted to share something that I was excited about.

Yesterday in between checks on Dan, Kim & Jake, my husband and I put a new full length storm door on the front of our house. We haven't had a storm door on there since we got Talon 2 years ago.

Today when I opened the front door, you could see the entire outside. Something Talon has never seen from her play perch. As soon as I swung the inside door all the way open, she looked out, then said, "Whach you do?"

It was the cutest thing! Only a few times has she ever asked me a question.

One other time, I left her perched up on the shower rod, she refused to get down. When I went to get her a few minutes later, she said, "There you are!"

Needless to say, I was quite excited by having an actual interaction with her, something besides just repeating words.:woohoo:

OK, Where are the men. TOOOOO few guys chiming in. Lets start praising these great LADIES.

Talon, to sound old " YOUR COOL"

This is a great story about a great bird. Sometimes thay shock you with thier wear with all.

Plenty of treats I hope.

Joe

Again! Talon your cool.

Judy! I always love being surrounded by women all my life. Guy friends are guy friends, but WOMEN, well that is another story. A WOMEN is like a beautiful Red Rose. Wonderful to look at, delicate to feel, sweet voluptuous smell, color of a rich red Merlot, but always remember she has those thorns.

When I go to art galleries, and shows, I alway love looking at the un-nude women except if they are from the Renaissance period.

Your friend

Joe

Okay guys, back to the topic.....15.gif

I have another story that I wanted to share with you all. This happened yesterday. I had an actual conversation with Talon! :cheer:

Talon said, "Peek-a-boo!"

I said, "Good Bird!"

Talon said, "Thank-you!"

I said, "Your Welcome!"

It happened so fast, that I didn't realize what we had done until after, as I was busy working and wasn't really paying attention.

It was so cute and so much fun! :woohoo: