NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Let's Vote-Wet Zon

Jayd

:D Okay, time to vote!! To this thread, post your choice by the person's name and caption under the photo. I wish to thank everyone for all the wonderful posts and the help you have given. Notify your friends and let's get out and vote!..:D:D:D

This was SO hard. But I'll have to go with Nilah and her "Hey, what are YOU looking at?!" shot. I just love the 'spikes' and that crazy look in her eyes! :)

But all of the honorable mentions:

Salsa: I love her beautiful pear-shaped body and the sweet expression on her face!

Louie: Such a handsome boy and obviously best friends with the camera--what striking wings!!

Cricket: So contemplative after a soaking, yet so refined and handsome with those bits of blue and red showing through!

Sullivan: Regal. That's the word for him. He's gorgeous, one of the best-looking 46-year-olds I've met in a long time! ;)

And I'm sorry I didn't get around to posting Cato's picture in time for the contest, my weekend got away from me, but it was so lovely reviewing all of the Amazon contestants--please give all of your exotic babies kisses from me and Marcus! :)

Talon Hey, what are you looking at

I would like to add a caption ( I`m Nilah and I just had my bath, I`m clean and ready to bite the world in th ass) I can see that going through her mind

LOL!!! That's what I thought of too...

My vote is for Talon's Nilah !!! (the one where she is looking underneath from the back) so cute !!!

Honorable mention is: Janet's Louie He is so beautifully feathered and what a clown for the camera !!!