NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

"Wet-n-Wild" Contest!!!

Jayd

Okay...they can be naked and wet...there is nothing more wild than a wet 'Zon. There is nothing funnier than a wet 'Zon. There is nothing sweeter than a wet 'Zon.....SO....let's have a "Wet-n-Wild" photo contest! Post a photo of your best wet 'Zon and add a one line caption and post it. PM, email, call your friends on the forum and have them come to the Amazon Room and vote on you. The most popular photo will receive a sticky (Immortalized on the Grey Forum) including a thread by the winner. The contest begins today Thursday March 31st and will end next Tuesday, April 5th. April 6-11 will be voting time. To vote, have your friends make a post. One photo per person only please....Can't wait!!!:cool:

013-2.jpg

(Disclaimer: Salsa is exempt from participating)

Come on you Amazon People where are the pictures. Louie- Blue Front Amazon, loves the water and it is hard to find the right picture BUT if there can only be one and I can only show his wet face and chest or his beautiful outspread feathers (the feathers only show from the back with spread wings) here we go:

011-11.jpg

I'm Louie, the BIG GUY, wet and sexy!!!!!

020-8.jpg

Look at Me!!!!!

019-7.jpg

Sheesh, I'm handsome!!!!!

001-41.jpg

Come on Baby, let the good times roll!!!!!

Note: As a moderator, I am exempt from the contest, but I wanted to show off Louie as he so loves the water!!!!! Look at the twinkle in his eyes!!!!!

Edited by luvparrots

Does it have to be one? I can't decide, so I'm posting 5!

If you don't like it, bring it up to the moderator!!!!! HEE HEE!!!

Nothing like a good shower!! "Woo Hoo!"

047.jpg

"Hey, what are YOU looking at!"

048.jpg

"And my wing"

049.jpg

"Yup, that's it, "Don't forget this side"

050.jpg

My personal favorite! I think she is saying..."HEY, don't forget under my tail!"

052.jpg

Edited by Jayd

WHAT?!!!! ONE PHOTO PER PERSON?????? Anyone with an Amazon knows they LOVE to show off, and wouldn't allow just one photo! (Just Kidding Jayd!)

AS ADMIN, I AM EXEMPT FROM THE CONTEST, (Well, actually, I broke the rules by posting 5, that tosses me out anyways..:) )

JUST WANTED TO SHOW OFF NILAH AND HOPEFULLY GIVE OTHERS SOME IDEAS!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Nilah's shower pics are sooo funny and cute!!!(well they all are cute) but Nilah reminds me of Rorschach when I spray him, I was thinking he was starting to hate it but looking at these I can clearly see he is actually having a blast. The only thing I fear with Rorschach is, being a clumsy Grey he has fallen off his perch because he gets all goofy and nuts. The other day he actually rolled off and if he didn't catch my shirt he would have landed on the floor. I just got him a perch for the shower, he doesn't like it as much so what I think I will do next bath is take the spray bottle in with us.

... I wonder if birds in the wild act this silly when it rains lol

Edited by Butttaxi

WHAT?!!!! ONE PHOTO PER PERSON?????? Anyone with an Amazon knows they LOVE to show off, and wouldn't allow just one photo! (Just Kidding Jayd!)

AS ADMIN, I AM EXEMPT FROM THE CONTEST, (Well, actually, I broke the rules by posting 5, that tosses me out anyways..:) )

JUST WANTED TO SHOW OFF NILAH AND HOPEFULLY GIVE OTHERS SOME IDEAS!

Does it have to be one? I can't decide, so I'm posting 5!

If you don't like it, bring it up to the moderator!!!!! HEE HEE!!!

Rules Revision:

Number 1: you are not limited to a number of photos posted...Each photo must have a caption. (Love what we have so far!)

Number 2: due to the fact that the people who are voting are members and are voting for a photo and not a person, the winner is not judged by any moderator or administrator but by the grey't people of the forum so Judy and Talon are not exempt (nah, nah, nah....)

In choosing the photo you vote for, submit the caption so everyone knows which one you are voting for. Vote for a single photo, not a group but you can let all groups influence your vote. Looking forward to seeing all these photos!

All these pics are making me want an Amazon more. They are so beautiful. I have watched a lot of youtube videos of them and they all seem to have such awesome silly personalities. Some day I hope I can adopt one :D Of course we are sticking with the one bird until we own our own place and will have more room.

If I can manage to dig up a photograph in time of the Amazon I grew up with, can I submit him too even though he passed away :( a few years ago?

All these pics are making me feel a little sad about him...

But thanks for sharing all of your wet babies!