NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Where the Greys Are. Grey Parrot Conservation. *Caution* some disturbing scenes.

lovethatgrey

I'm sorry, when the net went down I couldn't watch anymore, I've read about trapping elsewhere and it's enough for me, I don't think I could take actually viewing it...

The ones in the wild deserve to stay wild, and there are more than enough parrots waiting in rescues to find loving forever homes that people might be able to adopt and care for instead. There's no need for this violence, it's just GREED.

Yeah...I would have to say that if you love these birds as much as this community does....that video is incredibly hard to watch. I saw the entire 3 part series on youtube and I was just crushed. It does bring you into a bout with your own concience and whether its right to keep these beautiful birds as pets. However, when i come home and see how glad Issac is that I am home, and how he loves all the attention and getting involved in what I am doing all the time, I know at least this much. There is one grey in the world that is very happy, and not going to end up like the birds in that video. And I am not opposed to shooting bird poachers.

I wish there wre more videos of them just living their lives together. The scenes of large flocks of CAG's are beautiful. Makes me wish I could go to their natural habitat and watch them forage and fly in flocks.

Edited by Elvenking