NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Kinda shook up seen a resque grey that was abused

Mikestang

Poor thing I really hope there is a place in hell for ppl that do these things to animals

1. bird plucked it its red feathers cause the abuser would pluck them to sell.

2. both wings would not set right due to being broken.

3. His personality was amazing considering the abuse he sufferd.

4. he was kept in a parakeet cage with 2 other greys.

5. his foot was messed up so between the wings and feet he was basicly hobbled

This still has me a little shook up I SWEAR none of this would ever happen to my Shelby.

The bird is in a good home now and is loved but He is onl 15 and has a long way to go with all these ingery's.

I felt like i wanted to find the person responcible and do to them what they did to this bird.

why does this have to happen.

I don't know Mike but the world is filled with all kinds of people and some of them are capable of unimaginable cruelty especially when it comes to animals and I know exactly how you feel as I would do the same thing if I ever found the person/persons responsible.

:( Some people are just sick, no animal or person should ever have to go through any forum of abuse. What a lovely world we would live in if there was no violence or greed. I hope karma steps in and the abuser gets what he/she deserves...but then again they may have been abused as child which would explain this lack of compassion or need to hurt something smaller then them, still doesn't make it right.

I talked to the foster mom last night, the lady that I got Roy from and gave her an update. I asked about the other birds that she has. She asked if I would be interested in the U2 that she has. I asked the normal questions, how old, her name, behavior, etc. She began to tell me a little more about her back ground. I began to tear up when I heard what had been done to this beautiful baby.

I won't leave you hanging. The bird name Sassy was put outside in her cage, with her mate dead in the bottom. Assuming that he died from neglect and/or extreme weather. She was screamed at, the cage hit, and so on and on.

I really wish people would do their homework before getting any kind of bird.

I really want this birdie and give her a good home. I just wonder how bad she would be around my 4 year old son.

I have always wanted a too, and it didn't matter what kind. I am partial to the umbrella....

I didn't mean to hijack your thread, but wanted to add to and if anyone can send some advise my way I would appreciate it