NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Timmy CLOSE UP pics!

hammco

for some reason he yawns nonstop everytime a camera comes around lately...no sound, just a big looooonnng yawn...go figure!

I forgot to post this too: when i say "gimmie a kiss" and put him close he makes the "kiss" sound, real loud! Im happy that he knows what to do upon command! Its only gonna get better, I LOVE the little guy!

Yes, they are wonderful!! Such detail. I love the open mouth, front & side views. I can't get that close to Biscotti- he attacks the camera every time!

I wasnt close, at least 10 feet away, just a good camera with a big lens!

I forgot to post this too: when i say "gimmie a kiss" and put him close he makes the "kiss" sound, real loud! Im happy that he knows what to do upon command! Its only gonna get better, I LOVE the little guy!

Issac does the very same thing. I love to hear him do it and show people that he can be such a sweetie.

Wow! These pictures are spectacular. Every feather is perfect. I sure am glad you have a generous friend, love the way that camera works. It makes me want to think about getting mine out of the box. You are a natural photographer. But then again, with your subject matter, I could be just a little biased. Timmy is magnificent. Glad you are getting more smitten with him as time goes on. It makes me so happy to see how our forum members bond with their birds. Who says that dogs are man's best friend? Of course I love my dogs, but I didn't join any forum to learn more about them.