NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Pictures of Chili Pepper

Chili is adorable. I LOVE Amazon pics!! I have lots I take on my phone, just haven't gotten around to posting them here. I tend to send them to Facebook cause its so easy. How is Chili doing? Stories..........please.............................LUV Amazon stories!

Luvparrots and talon, Chili is playful in his own way. It's a different kind of play from my grey. My grey will hang upside down by a toe as he beats his toys (very funny). I've come to the conclusion that Chili will probably never be the wild and crazy zon I hear about but that's ok. I love him just the way he is. He so enjoys just being in the same room as the rest of his human flock happily playing with a foot toy or chewing on his toys for hours. I love that he is not at all needy like my grey either and he just goes with the flow. I can take him anywhere and he is very cool. He is just beginning to talk. I wish I could understand everything that he says. One day he must have been feeling very confident in his talking ability because when someone came to our front door he started yelling "who's that" and "what". It was too funny, my husband and I just cracked up. He absolutely hates to be pet but I keep trying to get a skritch in here and there.