NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hii everyone!

so i'm sitting here looking at my 7 year old timneh. her name is roxy and she was born on april 12th, 2000. i've had her since she was 3 months old. you could say i'm crazy about her. if i am home she is out of her cage doing at least one of many activities she has grown accustomed to..we are very much so an italian family so eating is held on the high priority list...also, roxy loves to take showers, and as a treat sleep on a perch next to me in my room. her wings are clipped for now , but we will see what is to come later in life.

i am a student at mass art in boston. i LOVE it there..i am a returning sophmore and will graduate in 2010. i am majoring in secondary art education...hopefully earning myself a teaching position in a high school.

i'm siked to have found this forum. i've only been on here for the past few days and already i have been welcomed with warm and helpful advice. i appreciate it greatly and look forward to corresponding with this community! (:

Post edited by: razza45, at: 2007/08/30 16:12<br><br>Post edited by: razza45, at: 2007/08/30 16:19

rox_and_jazz.pdf

shadow_rox.pdf

Welcome to the family, Razza45, glad you joined our grey forum and we are delighted to have you here. I am not Italian but eating is high on my priority list also, as is most people I assume.

We are glad you found us and we are like a second family here and we will help you in any way we can. If you have any questions feel free to ask, we will do our best to give you an answer as quickly as possible.

We would like for you to post some photos here in this thread if you can manage it, why don't you check out the FAQ section, there is one dealing with adding photos to a thread.

Welcome to the family, and the reason your pics probably aren't working, is the same reason I had troubles my first time... they can't be larger than 500 pixels!

Hope this helps!

razza45 wrote:

so much for tryin to get some pictures up, ugh.

Hi Razza and Welcome to the family. I live about 2 hours away from you. So Hi Neighbor! If you need help with the photo's, pm me and I can help you. But if you read on the FAQ page, it will explain how to post a photo. Good luck, and I look forward to hearing more!! :)

Guest Monique

Welcome Razza45!! I hope you enjoy it here!! :)

judygram wrote:

I am not Italian but eating is high on my priority list also, as is most people I assume.

:silly: :lol: ;):) :cheer: