NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Box in Cage

Christina

I just threw a box into Dayo's Cage, since I thought it might be fun for him.

It's a hit! He's chewing it, chomping it, scratching it and of course in it. :-)

Big Fun :woohoo: {Characters-0002005C}<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2007/08/30 20:06

I think I will DNA when I take him to be groomed and they clip his toe nails...get the blood on the card and send it off to one of those internet places. I think that is like $35...compared to the $75 and drawing blood at the vet. I have a little time before that happens, as I just file his nails now. I figure he is just starting to climb and carry on so he needs extra claw power to keep from falling. :)

Yes, when clipping the Nails is the normal time to get the DNA sample to send off.

What's nice about the online services, is once you send it off, you can watch online for the results. Instead of having to wait for snail mail to deliver it. :-)

Shame on you Dan, for bashing the United States Postal Service, but hey the truth hurts, it is true that the higher stamps go, the worse the service, and thats a shame.

How big a boxes are you all talking about, what would be the approximate dimensions of some you offer for them to tear up?

Lovemygreys wrote:

Gosh Dan have you nothing better to do than measure boxes

Some people really need to get a life.....measuring boxes Dan.......really now. take Kim out for dinner & a movie instead!

And I will keep this on topic, I live in fear of those Off-topic Police that Tracy has hidden, they seem to follow me everywhere. :S

Talon does not like boxes, only little pieces of cardboard. She's scared of the boxes.

Well I am gonna get me some boxes, and they aren't going to be precise in size but they will do. But precise is just what engineers do, they can't think any other way, they are so smart they are dumb.

Dan must have taken Kim out for dinner, he is not on at the moment, oh well, I will get him later, after Kim is thru with him, I'll get leftovers.:whistle:

LOL you two!!

We had my Granddaughters 14th Birthday party over here last night. It is was fun until.......someone bought Her panties from Victoria's secret :ohmy: ....I pitty the fool little Boy that starts coming around her, I will be like Robert De Niro in "Meet the Fockers", RV, Electronic Surveillance, Back ground checks etc. :angry:

I will be his worst nightmare ...

Anyway, back on topic before the (ahem) On Topic Police notice....Yes, any size box will be BIG FUN for most Greys. :-)

Wow! That must have been some birthday party! :woohoo:

I would have loved to see your face when she opened up that present. And I'm sure you'll keep ALL the boys away with your Mr. Frocker image. :laugh: :laugh:

(Sorry, off-topic police, I couldn't resist)

Yes, now where were we........oh, right! Boxes, yes We have many, but Talon doesn't like them (again) How's that! :silly: