NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Missing CD/Frank

Toni

Ok, show of hands of whose missing CD ? I'll be the first ( Raising both hands ). Too quite in the forum w/out his input. Not use to this. To me it feels like one of my rings are missing on my finger. I know, what an analogy. Im female so thats a good one to use. Any how MISSING YOU FRANK !!!!!!! Huryy back !! xoxo

Well Frank is enjoying a little vacation time and he deserves that, but yes I have to admit that I miss him too, it is too quiet here without him. But he will be back soon and then things will get back to normal, I hope. He is so much a part of this forum that it lacks substance without him, not that the rest of you all are secondary, but he is the heart and soul of greyforums, he is the reason we have what we have here.

We won't allow him to take off again for a while, right girls?

RdnkParamedic21 wrote:

Lovemygreys...how can you go off-topic in the off-topics discussions page?!? lol:P btw I love that first little graphic in that series :);):P

You are quite right Josh :P Thats the first time a guy has got one over me :pinch:

The first little graphic is assigned to Judy, I'm sure we will see him pop up around the forums :laugh:

Just wanted to give you all an update. CD is expected back on Sunday night. I know everyone is missing him as much as I am.:( So we hopefully will see him back here on Monday. :)

I am looking forward to his return. He has a lot of catching up to do. But Ladies, let's see if he can stay out of the "One for the Girls Only" Thread........I bet NOT! :laugh: :laugh: