NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A Grey's opinion.....

Mama CJ

While we were watching American Idol last night, Millie seemed to have a few opinions of the singers herself. She was preening herself on her favorite perch but during an audition should would look up long enough to either bust out laughing, give a loud "raspberry" sound (okay, sounds like she needs a diaper) or a long, low sounding moan.....ooooooooooo!

Sometimes she agreed with the judges, sometimes not. But I had more fun watching and listening to her than the show!

Just wanted to share. It was my daily dose of parrot amazement!

Carla

Thats a great story! Thanks for sharing it.

They do keep us entertained with their opinions don't they? :P

Dayo will sometimes laugh when watching TV and sometimes it is something that is not funny to us humans like a person getting blown away by gun fire or a bomb. Maybe he thinks it funny we do that to our fellow humans? :P

Hmmmm, maybe I should believe Ana Grey when I sing and she says, "Stop That!!" Perhaps she is really trying to tell me something????? LOL!!! Great post about Millie, who also, like Ana Grey, has a good ear!!! Perhaps we can get a little video of her assessment of the talent next week????

Hmmmm, maybe I should believe Ana Grey when I sing and she says, "Stop That!!" Perhaps she is really trying to tell me something????? LOL!!!

My Zak shouts "Be quiet!" when I sing or listen to music and I can tell he means it..so I stop.. Then he stops. He just wants a little peace and quiet now and then.. ;-)

While we were watching American Idol last night, Millie seemed to have a few opinions of the singers herself. She was preening herself on her favorite perch but during an audition should would look up long enough to either bust out laughing, give a loud "raspberry" sound (okay, sounds like she needs a diaper) or a long, low sounding moan.....ooooooooooo!

Oooh, that's cute! Thanks for sharing! :)