NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Awesome website for finding lost pets

Hi, Everyone!

I was listening to talk radio this morning and the radio host interviewed a member of findtoto.com. The service sounds fantastic and I thought I'd pass along the website and a little bit about it in case any of you have the unfortunate experience of losing a pet. (I emailed them to ask if they will send out alerts for any pet or just dogs and cats and they said they do sent out alerts for any pet, including birds.)

Anyway, findtoto.com sends a telephone message to neighbors surrounding an area where a pet was last seen, broadcasting a "lost pet alert" message to a number of homes in the area. (How many homes are called is price-dependant, but the service is very reasonably-priced. So often businesses take advantage of the emotional bond people have with their pets but in my opinion, this service is very reasonably-priced.)

They are registered with the BBB and say they have an 85% success rate. (Amazing!) Also, since it is a recorded human voice, the calls (thousands of them) go out within 15 minutes. Anyway, there is a lot of info on their FAQ page and listening to the interview this morning certainly piqued my interest. I definitely would recommend this service based on what I heard in the interview this morning and after having read their website.

Hope none of you ever need this service, but wanted to pass along the information to all of you just in case.

>^..^<