NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Timmys new word

hammco

OK just wait untill the day comes in a year or so from now and you look over at Timmy and say (will you shut up I am trying to listen to the news.)

That has not happened here yet because we still enjoy her rambling and it`s only been 10 years.

• 2 weeks later...

its been over 2 weeks since timmy started "whacha doing" and THATS ALL HE SAYS!! Im ready for something else, he says it at least 1500 times a day, different tones, differrnt speeds..errrrrrrrrrr, HAHA He must really like to say that, but at least he has added "Timmy" to it...I guess to spice his fav words up a tad!

Issac is just over a year old now and trying desperately to talk. He is working on 'Hello' pretty hard. Today, I was chopping a lot of veggies and stuff for a crock pot meal....and he kept landing on the chopping area...so I placed him back in my room on the lamp and just lightly closed the door. Then whe I went back to cutting...I hear this loud..."HELLO!!" now it doesn't sound like any hello I have ever said....but the fact that he is trying to get it out any way he can was awesome. So I kept saying it back to him. Then he flies to to the top of the door jam...hangs on there and pries the door open with his beak...flies out and lands on my shoulder like, 'What was that all about...anyway...I'm back now...everything is gonna be okay'.

Timmy is fixated on "what ya doing" right now for he likes the sound of his new voice, pretty soon he will tire of it when he hears something else he wants to repeat, they will pick up what they like and repeat it so be careful of what you say and enjoy his vocalizations as he gets better and better at it.

its been over 2 weeks since timmy started "whacha doing" and THATS ALL HE SAYS!! Im ready for something else, he says it at least 1500 times a day, different tones, differrnt speeds..errrrrrrrrrr, HAHA He must really like to say that, but at least he has added "Timmy" to it...I guess to spice his fav words up a tad!

Haha. Wait until Timmy starts splicing it and meshing it with other phrases. Marcus has started doing that recently and he comes out with the funniest things!