NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

homemade shower perch

hammco

• 1 month later...

the perch that we made is almost like the ones in the pictures!! Sometimes you have to be the MacGuyver of the bird world

(if you dont want to go broke) lol!! The only thing that we did differently was using colored vet tape it gives them something better to grip http://www.sitstay.com/dog/supplies/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&productId=39106 I would offer a little advice, get a couple different colors... Dexter does NOT like pink... and will not go near it. Keep an eye on it, when it starts to show signs of an mold or mildew, just remove the tape and start again. Works Great!!

i use a monkey tail hung from the cieling. i bought a perch from fosters and smith but it would not stay put. so now it is attached to the sliding glass door down stairs. the beauty of a hanging perch is that i can move it whenever i want to.

What is a monkey tail?

My CAG haaaaaaaaaated showers at first. Just keep going with your birdy. Act like it's the most fun thing in the world and little by little I'll bet your birdy will come around. My girl loves-loves-loves her shower now and absolutely hated it at first. She comes out now absolutely soaked to the skin and happy as can be. She even does the little dance and raises up her feathers so the water can get onto her real well.

Good luck - hope your Timmy is happy in the water soon.

• 2 weeks later...