NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The worst poop

Lambert58

What's your worst grey poop story?

I had Leo preening himself while he was sitting on my head. It was actually very relaxing, I was doing stuff on the computer and he was just preening away for about 10 minutes...then...a nice warm poop down the side of my head behind my right ear. Oh, the joys of being a parront.

oh yuck!!!! I've had the poop in the hair...but not right by my ear!!!

Ok...so, mine is...(and I don't get grossed out by bird poo)

Jasper waits until he is out of his cage to let a BIG BOMB off...usually as we're walking down the hallway...lands on the hardwood, i wipe up, no biggie. WELL...he let out a warm, not to formed, but with some formedness to it...it went right between my toes! it was warm, gooey, poop squishing between my toes. I went to the bathroom to wash off my foot, all the while making throwing up noises...oh, it was gross! Now that i'm thinking about it, i can feel it between my toes again!

cAn't wait to hear about others!

ha ha ha, it isn't every day we get to talk poop. LOL. When Kopi was sick, I was lying with him on the sofa, he was covered in a blanket and I fell asleep. When he came out from under the blanket before I could get him over to his cage for his inevitable "void", he pooped right in my ear! What I really wanted to do was jump up yelling but I couldn't scare him like that, I had to very slowly get up and get him into his "hospital" cage and then go take a shower, it was a big one... more than an earful. LOL. I would give anything to have a nice warm earful of poo, there are lot worse things that don't wash off as easily.

I took my 4 year old neice to Wal-Mart one day. We were looking around and she says 'Aunt Buffy, what is on the back of your shirt?' I knew immediately what it was and was so embarrassed. I had made three other stops before picking her up and heading to Wal-mart. There is no telling how many people wondered why that crazy woman was walking around with bird poop on her.

Mine relates to my lorikeets, not my grey. Keets have a fairly liquid diet, since they are nectar eaters, so a watery diet = runny poop. They love to squirt it too, several yards into the dining area.

My little Sam was hanging on the side of her cage, and my face was only inches away from her, and I was blowing kisses, talking and smiling. Right then she let go and squirted right onto the corner of my mouth. Needless to say I wasn't smiling any more....

I think the worst poop I ever got was the morning poop right in the front pocket of my flannel pajama sweater. It was the perfect storm. Feeling the gravity of the crap fall into the pocket, then feeling the warmth overcome my chest...mmm...made for a sweet finish! I tell ya.

I had Leo preening himself while he was sitting on my head.....

An accident waiting to happen for sure... ;)

It serves me right to get an earful, I have been working for four years to "train" Java to do "bomb's away" in flight, on command for unsuspecting in-laws... LOL. I have not been successful, but is sure is fun to consider such a weapon in my wicked little arsenal. Hahahahahaa....

Well Murphy got me with the dreaded morning poop the other day, he was sat on my shoulder & I heard an almighty splat! I looked down to see the biggest poop ever all over the floor & the rest running down the arm of my dressing gown.........thanks Murf! :(

That's actually the first time he pooped on me in 7 months since we got him, except for the first day he came home. I honestly thought he had more respect for me............:P

Edited by reggieroo