NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Timmy's new status

hammco

Just to let yall know, Timmy's status has changed. He is no longer a regular run of the mill African Grey.....He posesses extreme skills and intuition, backed by mass intelligence! He is now classified an

AFRICAN GREY SUPERHERO!!!

I could see him saying the alphabet or maybe running for President on 2012! Who knows, he may figure out how to generate energy from his own dander or something!!!

Im just proud of ole Timmy!!!!

Barb, as bad as its killing me, I wont discuss my opinion on US politics and constitution right now...Ive had a couple cold beers and will be just too honest! LOLOLOL As far as president of Hammco, YES, he def has had alot of pull lately!!!!!

You are in the right place, not only do we not roll our eyes and sigh when you tell us about Timmy, we love to hear how smitten you are with him and hope it just gets better and better for the two of you. It is safe to say we all know the joyous feelings you have when you marvel at your little brainiac/stand up comedian/charming entertainer and sometimes... nose biter. Thanks for sharing all your Timmy stories with us.