NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello

mips

Hello, I am new here though I am not new to parrots. I have a 40 year old Yellow Naped Amazon, a 7 month old Blue and Gold Macaw and 2 New to me COG's they just came yesterday. I have had other greys in the past and I have many rescue birds and other animals in and out of the house. The 2 new greys will be perminant residents. Their names are Kizzie (not in bad feather) and Kunta (totally plucked) they came with there names but I think that Kuntas will be changed, he dosnt seam to know it. I would love to find out more info on these 2 little guys and if anyone recognses bands that start RH NM or TX J&J i would love to know.

As for more about me I work for a local animal control, I live in one of the prettiest places on the planet, I am from England and got lost one day so now i live in the USA. I have 5 dogs, A-Dora-Bull a Mini English Bull terrier, Waldoh a Basset hound, Murphy an Irish Wolfhound, Mojoh a Pit x Bullmastiff and Paolo a Borzoi plus Declan a standard Bull Terrier as a foster right now. Oh and I cannot type or spell!

kk1stday2.jpg

buzzcage1.jpg

HPIM0421.jpg

Hello Mips and welcome to our family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your flock.

My you have a pretty bunch of fids, didn't know the blue and gold came headless, thats a first for me, just kidding, maybe you can share another one that shows the whole bird.

Thanks for sharing the pictures in your intro post.

Hello Mips and welcome to our family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your flock.

My you have a pretty bunch of fids, didn't know the blue and gold came headless, thats a first for me, just kidding, maybe you can share another one that shows the whole bird.

Thanks for sharing the pictures in your intro post.

You should be careful what you ask for i have a LOT of pics of Copper

This one shows all of him

IMG_0607-1.jpg

HPIM0416.jpg

HPIM0454.jpg

Very beautiful B&G!!!!!

He is also very very sweet, he loves to give kisses and will kiss anyone who asks. Hes also a big boy 35 inches from head to tail at 7 months.

Heres his Mom and Dad, they are Bolivian B&Gs

IMG_1593.jpg

Welcome Mips and flock!

It's GreYt having you here and thanks for posting all these wonderful photos and taking in Parrots in need of a loving home. I can see you will contribute greatly here. :)

Did you incubate and hatch Copper?

No Copper was raised by his mom and dad until he was 6 weeks then was hand raised by his breeder until he was weaned. But i do have pics of him from day 1, but only 1 of him in his shell. :)