NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Jayd and Spock

Karcar

Anyone heard from Jay or Maggie? last time I spoke to them Jay had been thru 4 different strokes in just a couple of days time. I have sent several emails and PM with no response whats so ever. I am on my way to work will check back in later . Pray all is well!!!!!

Karen

I heard from Maggie on Saturday and she said Jay wasn't well ~ neither have been on the forum since Thursday last week either, so I am worried about them too. I've been having technical troubles at home, so don't have much access to my personal emails - but I shall check when I get home if I have anything.

Hope all is well and they get in touch soon xxx

Just a little update on Jay and Maggie.

Jay is still very much under the weather and Maggie is spending her time looking after him. They both send their love and hope to be back on GF as soon as possible. Maggie says Spock is flying around the bedroom and hovering over Jay ~ well, they nursed Spock, so at last one of us is getting payback from our flock!

I've sent our best wishes to them both (and the menagerie)!!!

Jill x

I just saw this, thank you so much, it brought tears to Jays eyes. [mine to] I'm sorry, I've been so busy I neglected you all, it's just been a worry....I wish each and every one of you the best, The Doc's say it will just take time..

.Love Maggie

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't been on here for a while & only the odd post here & there. I was just wondering where you were Jay as I hadn't seen any posts, so I did a quick look around the forum for some posts from you hoping nothing bad had happened & then I stumbled on this. I do hope you are feeling better, all the best wishes & prayers from Murphy & me, get well soon. :)