NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

She agreed to the 300!!!!!

Karcar

I will be picking up Sadie within the next couple of days, The lady has agreed to take 300 for the bird and cage which is a good price, I will be her 4th home in 6 or 7 years they aren't completely sure of exact age but think it is either 6 or 7 years old. So I know she will come with her share of baggage thank God for all of you guys. I have owned birds for almost twenty years now but they have ALL been hand-fed babies no rescues with the exception of poor sweet Angel that was actually Barb's bird and I feel now she was a little over our head of expertise. Sadie was sexed so for sure she is female. Her diet will be the first thing I will have to start on, all she has been given is canned mixed veggies and left overs from the table. Just in case I haven't mentioned it before let me take the time to do so now you are the nicest group of people "All" gather in one place to help others that I have ever come across and for that I am so thankful. It is what gives me the courage to take Sadie in and hopefully give her a life of happiness. I have to admit I am excited about her too!! Although to date I already have a cag, tag, zon, a halfmoon conure and a budgie. In a few days that will be 2 CAG'S.

I will let you know when she get's here.

Karen :D

Well congrats Karen and glad to hear Sadie is coming to her new home, a new forever home, I know you are excited and well should be but you have a difficult road to follow now with a rescue but I think you will do fine, you know she will have baggage she will have to unpack but give her time and patience and she should blossom under your care.

You do have quite a flock going but whats one more bird, can't wait to hear more about her and maybe see some pictures, thanks for giving her a new forever home.

Poor little girl being passed around so much it may take her a while to realize she is with you to stay. Your other feathered beings will help her learn what good food is and help her feel a bit more at ease with the flock sounds they make she might be able to relax. Congratulations on your new sweetie.

Congratulations! It's great that you're taking her in and giving her the love and care she deserves. I'm appalled at the diet she's had! I'm sad for her to think of the life she's had so far, but happy too to think of the great place she's going to have from now on. Can't wait to hear updates on her and see some pictures. Best of luck to you and her.