NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Signatures: how do I make one w/ pics?

Kaleah

O.k. So I've noticed all the cool signaures people have of multiple pets with their names. I would like one but how do I make one :confused:

Go to this website: http://pets.aretop.com/

You can create your own pets page and then it has a link for creating your banner. Once that is done, you will have the code for pasting into your signature line on this forum.

Just another note on the banners: You can go back to your pets page and go back to the "get banner" button. You can add pictures, change pictures, change the background or whatever you want. The code stays the same so you don't have to do that part again. When you come back to this forum and refresh, the newly changed banner will appear.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all who helped me get my signature from petsaretop.com !!! It took awhile but I got Roscoe and Gabby's pic (as well as mine) so everyone can see who we are.

Visit and leave a message....

Update: How do I edit signature pic??? I went to petsaretop and Greys edit but can't find a way to change my signature. I can't upload from my computer to switch from option 1 to 2. Any suggestions?

Edited by Gwen
Change Roscoe's pic

• 3 months later...

ok, i've got a banner set up, have the code and have tried adding it in my edit signature settings and it keeps giving me an "invalid file" page! what am i doing wrong? thanks for the he

a later p.s. so i've got it showing on my settings, but its not showing on the posts. hmmm, still working on it but no luck yet. any help is appreciated, thanks

ok last p.s.-they've finally started showing up! yea!! thanks

Edited by thenabrd