NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Just Curious

UKIkarus

Just wondering why our grey "Tia" seems to always be quiet and never make a sound whenever people are in the room with her *except the odd few like me when alone* as opposed to when people are out of the room?

she is always whistling or talking when people are out of view.

A lot of greys are like that, they feel more comfortable around their own flock and can be "closet" talkers meaning they won't say anything around anyone. Greys are individuals and some are very quiet and some are very boisterous around anyone, some just like to be quiet and observe what is going on.

Ok, no problem...

She is just very quiet with 99% of people except myself and my grandad who she seems to feel comfortable enough with to whistle/talk to us when in the room, as you say for the most part she just listens and peeks over the bars at whatever happens to be going on lol

Only my grandson has heard Ana Grey talk in person, besides me. My other family have heard her over the telephone because she loves to talk when I am on the phone so people know she can talk. And she does talk to me all the time. When strangers are over she is quiet as a shadow.