NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Just having fun :)

jessdecutie18

Just thought I'd share some recent stuff about Yoshi :)

It's awesome seeing her flying so well. She flew up on the curtain rail the other day and surprised me when I was having a shower :P She seems to really enjoy showers now so she is in there with me almost every day. She only wants to get wet once or twice a week, but the other days she just sits on her shower perch with one foot up relaxing and chattering away. She is often very vocal in the shower and it's a fun 5-10 minutes with her :)

Flying means she has easier access to everything, she we have had to be more careful making sure she isn't getting into trouble. Her cage is downstairs and she like to fly upstairs and onto the railing where she can check up on us and run back and forth. I'm collecting some videos of this :P

I also changed around her cage today and made a couple new toys for her. The whole time she sat on her cage top and stared at me or played with her foot toy ball. She would then come over every so often and say 'Yoshi' or 'Peekaboo' as if to say 'don't forget about me!'

Yoshi on the bathroom rail :)

photo%201.JPG

Isn't she pretty?

photo%202.JPG

Admiring herself in the mirror :P She seems to like that mirror now that her cage is in its new location but we have moved her away a bit or she tries to chew on it!

photo%202.JPG

photo%204.JPG

Yoshi's corner with some of her favorite toys. I just made the one on the left :P

photo%204.JPG

Finally finished rearranging her cage :) She is just chilling with her toy.

photo%203.JPG

Another cage pic!

photo%201.JPG

Plenty of perches and a ladder :)

photo%203.JPG

I think she is turning into a bat for Halloween :P

photo%203.JPG

It's alive! Weeeeeeeeee!

photo%202.JPG

Edited by jessdecutie18
  • Haha 1

If you think it is funny how Yoshi entertains herself running back and forth on a rail, I wish you could see how much she entertained me as well. First I was smiling, then I was grinning and then I was laughing right out loud. You have such a bond and connection and she is so vibrant and silly and adorable. Thanks for catching this on video, it was just what I needed today.

Looks like you have her trained pretty well to come to you when you ask and she is doing a little bit of a moon walk in that last video, she is adorable and has a great place to play and fly about, thanks for sharing them with us.

Haha if only we could get her to stay when we dont want her on us! Comming isn't a problem she loves being attached to me and rarely plays by herself like that :P

If you think it is funny how Yoshi entertains herself running back and forth on a rail, I wish you could see how much she entertained me as well. First I was smiling, then I was grinning and then I was laughing right out loud. You have such a bond and connection and she is so vibrant and silly and adorable. Thanks for catching this on video, it was just what I needed today.

Im glad you loved it like I did :P we showed my brother and he was just like 'what is she doing'? Haha