NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

xxbeccyxx reaches 1,000!!!

TalonSis

Congratulations, Beccy, I knew you could do it, and you do it so well.

I love your posts, all 1000 of them, you seem to be full of good information about the greyt world and I look forward to reading your posts, and you have a keen sense of humor I admire. Keep it up and you will soon catch up with me if I slow down that is.

Congratulations Beccy on your 1000 posts!

I know Beccy from a previous forum, and she is a wonderful person. Her posts, as I’m sure you’ll agree, are very informative, helpful, welcoming and friendly. She is a great friend to all of us! I’m happy she’s here, and I am so happy you came here with us when we all joined! Keep up the good work!

CONGRATULATIONS!

3.gif<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2007/08/22 23:39

Guest briansmum

thank you guys, i love being here, it's the first place i log onto and the last place i log off from every day. you helped a lot when i first got brian and i only hope i can help others the same way :)

thank you for the banner melissa it's very cool! blue is my fave colour :P

Here's what some have said about Beccy..

Beccy, I always enjoy reading your posts, they're so well informed and your manner is so mild and friendly, you're a joy on this forum!

Wonderful lady.. always happy and full of life. Has lots of good things to say to everyone.. I enjoy reading your posts Beccy.. Thank you for being here..

Beccy is a very nice person to know. She is a valued member of this family. Has lots of fun things to share. I'm glad she's here

Almost KILLED in a terrible car accident not so long ago.. This young lady had other plans for her life. Other places to see, things to do, lives to affect...

So Beccy settled here with her new baby Brian.. So exited about raising Brian as best she could Beccy became the best she could at being the "mommy of the year" for Brian.. Not only did she research for herself about all things Grey she also helped others with her warm spirit and kind, giving heart she is widely known for...

Beccy, Thank you sweetheart.. You are an inspiration to everyone that knows your story.. Thank you for spending your free time with us.. I look forward to your next 1000 posts... I am happy I get to watch that baby Brian grow up right before my eyes.. .

Come on everyone.. Wish Beccy the best congratulations you can muster up.. She deserves it.. Don't you think?

Guest briansmum

oh Frank you brought a tear to my eye, thats one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about me. thank you so so much everyone {Love-000200BF}

Beccy... and that would be the reason for life as I know it.. Make people around you as happy and loved as humanly possible.. Because if we don't have each other.. What really do we have?? Is it about a database of information? To me that has always been cold, emotionless, compassion less, no soul, no spirit.. I don't subscribe to that point of view.. Never have or will...