NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What are you doing right now?

Coral&Andrew

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching a really creepy Netflix movie! (30 Days of Night) I don't know why I do this to myself. I HATE violent movies!

i love that film haha, saw it at the cinema and got the DVD, its proper bloody, gory,creepy and violent lol

Posting on here, watching Jamie Oliver on tv, and about to watch the Simpsons with BF and Georgia back in her cage.

Sitting in a coffee shop in Los Angeles listening to music that is too young for me (hey, the 21-year old coffee shop girl is in charge of the music, after all), and scanning the "jobs offered" section of craigslist.com. (Hint, hint, if anyone in Los Angeles needs an employee or an odd-jobber, please message me! Thank youuuuuu!)

• 3 weeks later...
Sitting in a coffee shop in Los Angeles listening to music that is too young for me (hey' date=' the 21-year old coffee shop girl is in charge of the music, after all), and scanning the "jobs offered" section of craigslist.com. (Hint, hint, if anyone in Los Angeles needs an employee or an odd-jobber, please message me! Thank youuuuuu!)[/quote']

I'm looking for work too! So I can keep buying nutriberries for fid number 1 and get fid 2. So to echo your post on the east coast, if anyone in NYC has a lead on video, TV, or film post production work or anything related let me know. I'll bird sit in return:cool: Then I'll be able to stop lurking and doing research... oh and I won't be sitting at home on a friday watching comedy central, food net, and discover.

Also my fid is climbing on a ceramic duck holding pens and pencils she wants to chew on. I pick her up from behind to stop her. She holds the pen in her beak and looking at me like "what I do?" About three times in over the course of an hour I've been able pick her up, say drop, and she drops it on que. I give her a treat in her cup. No treat if she preemptively drops it. Not the best habit to reinforce but she has worse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sitting in a coffee shop listening, whether I like it or not, to a man who looks like a cross between Jesus Christ and Charles Manson, going on and on to some customer about how people in this city are toxic because of the amount of pollution in this city and therefore anything they do that is bad is okay and should be excused by society. (Why do I think I'm going to see this dude on the news some time soon???)

Just finished watching my youngest grandson, for a couple of days. Little Dino came with a cold and runny nose, but he is all over his cold and running nose now !!!!!! Hurray!!!! He gave it to his favorite grandma so, sneeze, cough and pass the Comtrex!!!!! Boohoo. whoa is me!!!!