NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Why Won't You Answer?

Spock

On our kitchen counter sits a small radio/CD boom box that I used to play for the birds while we were gone. Last week, in a fit of pique, Spock took it and shoved it off the counter and now it won't work.

Yesterday, Spock flew over to it and started talking to it"Hello! Hello!"...when it didn't answer, he began to peck at it...still no answer...he began to growl at it and cuss it out in bird language...

Sheesh!! I can just imagine Spock thinking..."Why don't don't you answer???!!!"

Maggie

Spock - The humans have not understood your pure logic. Please just mind meld and tell them you grew tired of that inferior boom-box and want to be upgrade to a complete surround sound system with sub-woofer and 800 watts. YOu will truly Rock the Casba then with all your subjects. :P

Greetings, Spock here...I had been banned from the computer for a week due to a little misunderstanding....I was just testing the strength of the keys and Jay thought I was trying to pry off the keys off the keyboard...sheesh!! Humans! I am trying to convince Jay that he needs voice recognition on the computer...hmmm....surround sound...think of the possibilities....more places to fly to and drop bombs on the dog from...

Spock

Spock - Jay probably doesn't realized it, but all windows operating systems have speech recognition built in for free. Just a half hour of calibrating while reading the short texts they provide in the calibration tool and you are at around 90 percent accuracy. just tell Jay thats the message you were trying to get across to him...... no keys are needed with speech recognition. :)

As for the surround sound, it is a wonderful sound that all will be hip-hopping to and enjoying those movies just as if your in a theater. :)