NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

HI...I am zooky!!!

Zooky

I am new to the room of course....and I posted about myself last week when I joined but.........I think I must have put it in the wrong place!! Soo...trying again here. I am a huge animal lover...from birds to horses. I have a CAG who is 9 months old and was born with deformed hips...knees...and claws.....his/her name is Mende. This is my first time owning a grey.....and what a joy it has been. I also have 4 talking quakers.....one old cockatiel.(18) and 5 parakeets....one rabbit(pohzey ohzee) and one guinea pig..(jj)...along with 5....55 gallon fish tanks (fresh water) plus a few little tanks.

I love learning all I can about my animals and am happy to be able to talk to people who love them as much as i do.....my nicname (zooky) comes from a shorten zookeeper.....I was given that in a chat room years ago and it has stuck. thanks to those who have already answered my questions....and am looking forward to learning more.

My birds ( all of them) favorite saying is.........."Whats your problem? Birds dont talk!"

signing off for now....zooky

Welcome to our family Zooky. Glad you have joined us. I will be getting my CAG soon but I've been in this room for couple months now and have learned alot from it. The people in here are very kind and generous w/ their help. It's a family type atmosphere w/ alot of care & understanding of how people feel about their birds/pets and other peoples bird's/pets. Feel free to post pics.It's my understanding that everyone here loves pics. Enjoy our bird brain family.

Hi Zooky.. You really ARE an animal lover.. and you have horses.. Talon has horses too.. I bet you two will be great friends..

We are glad you joined.. It's so nice to hear that you have a deformed Grey.. I mean, nice not because he's deformed.. Nice because you took him.. I bet he loves you for that...

If you have photos I would love to have you post them.. We have a FAQ at the top about how to do this.. If you need more help just ask..

Welcome to the family Zooky... It's good to have you

Hello, Zooky, and welcome to the family, glad you joined and you do have some animals there don't you, no wonder you have a nickname that stuck.

I commend you for giving that grey a home, not everyone would want one with a deformity but it shows a lot about you that you did. They need our love and attention the same as all the others.

If you have any photos of your grey you want to post please do, we love photos.

If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask, we will do our best to answer them for you.