NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Judygram Reaches 2,500!

TalonSis

WOW, would you look at this.. I can remember like it was just yesterday.. You had just reached 1000 posts.. Now look at you.. Thank you Judy.. You keep everything going strong here.. You humor and wit are unmatched.. I love reading your posts and look forward to your next celebration.. The magic 5000 post mark.... You're the best sweetie..

Congratulations Judy! Once again, you continue to amaze me with your posts. You're wisdom, wit, and good nature all come out in your posts......all 2500 of them! I continue to enjoy everything you have to say here, and I expect it to continue for the next 2500 posts, to make that big 5000 mark!!

And thanks for all the fun you throw in there for us all, you really have a way of keeping us smiling when we need it the most. You're a great friend, Love ya girl!

{Love-000200BF}

Stop it! You're making us look bad!:P Just kidding Judy, I love coming on here to read what you have to say, whether it be a serious and very knowledgable post or the fun "just shooting the breeze" posts..I would hate for them to stop, keep it up Judy we appriciate the advice and just love you to pieces! Thank you Judy!!:) :)

Well thanks, guys and dolls, for the admiration you have shown me here, I don't really deserve it, but I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love each and every one of you here, whether you just joined or were here from the beginning.

I didn't achieve this goal by keeping my mouth shut, I try to give good advice but a lot of times it comes out as just plain funny, I believe having fun is what makes us better individuals.

I like being able to put a smile on your face even if I can't always wear one myself, and if I am not allowed to have a little fun, then what is the point.

BTW Josh, I love you to pieces too, but that is the subject of another thread, right, sweetie.:kiss:

Thank you, thank you, thank you.:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Guest briansmum

darn i got here late, everyones already said everything so i'll keep it simple. Way to go Judy! you rock, you posts rock and this place wouldn't be the same without you!