Hanging playgym for Greys

lovemyGreys

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The initial products shown look great...If Joe can make similar (or even better) he may have struck a new precious metal to mine! :P I have a ceiling swing thing I made that Kip loves to "hang" out on. I have yet to have a problem with her getting at the ceiling, though I could see that some birds may be intrigued with this possibility! Here is a photo, the bungee cord thing is bendy so I can easily change the shape from time to time for variety!

1172691537_e0f1698a88_b.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: dblhelix, at: 2007/08/19 20:20

The hanging gym that Dblhelix has up, you can get a spacer to put on them that the bird would be unable to climb up to get to the ceiling.

Joe, I look forward to seeing the end product, but take your time in this heat, wouldn't want you to keel over from heat exhaustion.:ohmy:

Guest briansmum

i have a problem with brian climbing the hanging rope on his boing swing, he chews the wooden bit around the curtain pole, i wouldn't mind too much except it has paint on it and he keeps chipping it off! not good for him!

i ordered that stand love my greys, they were very polite and helpful and put paypal out for me bacuse i am reluctant to send cheques. i cant wait for it to come!

• 4 weeks later...