NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Yes, I own a Parrot...Why??

danmcq

So, AFTER I get back from the Store this morning.

My Wife (DayosMom)asks me, did you know you have bird Poop dripped down the back of your Pants? :ohmy: :pinch:

I decided I want a T-Shirt made, with the following question on Front and Back:

Yes, I do own a Parrot.

WHY???

Guest briansmum

yep, i had a lovely long one dribbled down my leg that i didnt notice till i got home, none of my friends pointed it out either :ohmy: psh friends my tailfeathers!! :lol:

I was cycling down the quays a few years back and a great big seagull flew over me, clearing calibrating its targetting systems, and it let one fly at me. It hit me square in the forehead and dribbled down my glasses. Let me say parrot poop is a pleasure compared to seagull poop.:sick:

It happened to me already. I was cuddling my baby close to me on chest area walking around the pet store w/ it.All of a sudden I feel something warm and wet, it actually peed and pooped at the same time and it dribbled down my shirt another customer saw it I kinda made a growl noise under my breath the bird must have heard it cause it flew outta my hands. The way it sounds from all you I guess I better get use to it causeit doesnt sound like it will be the last time.