NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I am Angry!

Talon

Hmm ok well I enjoyed it here but really dont think a forum should be run with an iron fist and I dont think members should be treated like children and told to shut up. I think we should all be able to voice our opinions and question what we dont understand or think is right!

have a good day

Ok well if you are unhappy still why don't you pm Penny (Talon) but don't expect a reply just yet as she is away for the weekend. I'm sure it is better discussed privately at least until the final word has been spoken. As for the rest of us we have grown tired of this same argument droning on and on and I for one would like to move on.

Samantha, did you read thru all of Penny's aka Talon's post that started this thread, surely you don't think we are asking too much here, just respect each other and not get into slugfests with one another because we have differing opinions but this particular event is over and done with so everyone leave it that way, please go back and reread it carefully.

• Haha 1

Hmm ok well I enjoyed it here but really dont think a forum should be run with an iron fist and I dont think members should be treated like children and told to shut up. I think we should all be able to voice our opinions and question what we dont understand or think is right!

have a good day

Ozzysmom, I don't see anyone saying not to voice an opinion. :)

Personally, I will normally ask the one I am wondering about a statement they made or question I have in a PM, unless I think they have attacked someone or myself personally in public view for all to see. ONly then will I respond directly in the thread.

Why not just PM Fred and ask? At any rate, why not just stay, enjoy all the other GreYt topics and let this go? :)

I always enjoy your posts here and would not like to see you stop posting due to this. :-)

Ozzysmom, I don't see anyone saying not to voice an opinion. :)

Personally, I will normally ask the one I am wondering about a statement they made or question I have in a PM, unless I think they have attacked someone or myself personally in public view for all to see. ONly then will I respond directly in the thread.

Why not just PM Fred and ask? At any rate, why not just stay, enjoy all the other GreYt topics and let this go? :)

I always enjoy your posts here and would not like to see you stop posting due to this. :-)

Fair enough, :)