NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Corrupt-a-Dream

Tricky

Opps, I don't have a passport, but my hubby is going out of the country tomorrow, so while the cat is away, Judy will play.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But the day doesn't last before the s*** hits the fan and all hell breaks loose and the forum loses the best members they ever had.:ohmy:

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lived in Kansas a while and those fields are beautiful. A far as you can see.

I am still wishing for being in Japan having those women with the crazy makeup walk on my back, with their bare feet. Light weight, Feet soft as a baby bottom,slim and tall with the scent of roses.

Joe

You are a persistant man aren't you Joe.

But you are in Japan enjoying the walk on your back by the lightweight women in crazy makeup, and their feet are baby soft smelling of roses and you are so relaxed you don't notice the aliens arrive and laserblast you into a million pieces, but not a hair is harmed on the women, heh, heh, heh.

I wish I were one of those Japanese women with the crazy makeup who survived.

Just who are you calling the weaker sex, Joe, thems fighting words, my man, you should know better than that.

But even though the sandwich is tasty because you said women are the weaker sex, it lodges in your throat and you die a horrible death because the weaker sex could not do the heimlich maneuver on you to save your life.

I wish I had that sandwich also, would be very tasty.