NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Corrupt-a-Dream

Tricky

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get your new black teeth trimed in gold but some big chunky woman knocks you down, sits on you and pries all your teeth out to get the gold trimmings.

I still wish I had a hot good looking male housekeeper to do all my chores for me and keep me happy even though I have no jewels to steal.:P

Bingo, you win the lottery and find out that you have relatives coming out of the woodwork everywhere and want a piece of the pie and to make everyone happy you give them all an equal portion of your money and it all runs out and you are penniless.

I wish I had a new man for every day of the week.

You will have your beach, and your beauty and your ladies, never find true love, only lots women who want you for your body .. lol as the one of well known sayings say "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

Wish I could visit Egypt or New zealand<br><br>Post edited by: vaya_the_elf, at: 2008/02/27 00:22

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You learn to swim but then you overestimate your abilities and end up swimming in the middle of the ocean where you are devoured by the kracken.

I wish I could get all the nutrition I needed for a day in a single bottle of Yoohoo.

You DO own one, but you start out driving, end up with a flat tire, then the car overheats, and then the engine blows up because you never bothered to check the oil since 1969! And you never even made it out of the city or town you live in!! :laugh:

I win the lottery and am finally able to buy that beautiful island I've always wanted to escape to with my lover.<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2008/11/11 01:09