NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Corrupt-a-Dream

Tricky

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and me both Judy! And joe, Double the Hoes, Double the Clap! LOL

Well, you eat all you want without gaining an ounce, but you eat so much that the septic tank blows! LOL

I wish I could get a new job by Friday!<br><br>Post edited by: BMustee, at: 2007/10/10 19:41

You go to China, but soon realize it's a giant sausage party due to the massive gender imbalance cause by the strict birth control policies. I believe this would be your personal hell Joe. :laugh:

I wish I could go to the Amazon and see wild parrots (even though I have a ton of them where I live.)

You lose all this weight, and people start to look at you like your sick and all they do is shove food in your face and want you to go to the doctor ASAP! Then the doctor says you need to be on fluids and a High Fat diet! Haha!

I wish all my credit cards were paid off.

Ok, it flew through your lips as you yawned and flew straight down your throat. So you wound up with the 1500 calories, but received no satisfaction from the delicious taste of that wonderful chocolate eclair.

I wish I had a 1970 Cuda - special edition 426 Hemi in my Car collection.

You get your 1970 Cuda S.E. with the 426 Hemi in you collection, but the first time you take her out you blow a rod strait through the hood...that hemi is toast!

I wish I had my old 1985 Pontiac Firebird Formula 350 clone back in showroom condition.