NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Addition to my Flock

"A witch...a witch!!" Sound familiar?

How thoroughly rude! Now we resort to name calling. I think you need to look up the term "bullying" - and I certainly don't need to be told by you to "grow some skin". I see your true colours are clearly starting to shine through. Well, you may have intimidated poor excel into not calling anymore, but it will take more than you to shift me!!

You haven't offended me - but I am sure that had someone been so negative in your first week of being a member it may have upset you. There are standards on this forum - and I'm not going to let them slip. Oh - and the "young" references - I don't know how old anybody is - so how old am I?

One thing you won't be singing is "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" - cos I aint going nowhere!

End note to Excel - if you feel you can't post and need some help - please PM me - I'll pass on your request to others x

Edited by JillyBeanz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How thoroughly rude! Now we resort to name calling. I think you need to look up the term "bullying" - and I certainly don't need to be told by you to "grow some skin". I see your true colours are clearly starting to shine through. Well, you may have intimidated poor excel into not calling anymore, but it will take more than you to shift me!!

You haven't offended me - but I am sure that had someone been so negative in your first week of being a member it may have upset you. There are standards on this forum - and I'm not going to let them slip. Oh - and the "young" references - I don't know how old anybody is - so how old am I?

One thing you won't be singing is "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" - cos I aint going nowhere!

End note to Excel - if you feel you can't post and need some help - please PM me - I'll pass on your request to others x

Whoa whoa whoa....if you haven't heard...a truce has been called here. Please check you PM's Jill. ;)

• Confused 1

Whoa whoa whoa....if you haven't heard...a truce has been called here. Please check you PM's Jill. ;)

Don't have one, don't need one - wasn't party to any "truces", don't want to be. Over and out. I'm honestly more interested in Excel than your views.

OH AND THERE HAS BEEN A THREAD IN BETWEEN MINE AND PEARLLYN FROM ELVENKING THAT HE HAS CHOSEN TO DELETE THAT BASICALLY SAID "WHATEVER" - OHHH - CHECK THE RESPONSE! I am checking my response - you are still BLATANTLY BORING ME! Leave your replies - deleting them does nothing - I have a memory!!!

THIS DOESN'T MAKE ME LOOK BAD BY DELETING YOUR OWN POST - JUST MAKES YOU LOOK WEAK!!!

Edited by JillyBeanz
person involved deleted boring post which I had already read (as had many others) so he is fooling nobody!!!

Sooooo......... Xcelprinting what's the latest on the Macs? Believe it or not, we really do care how you are getting on with them. We are just passionate about birds.

Seriously though folks, criticism is fine so long as it's constructive - sarcasm - never good. That's not what this forum is about. Lets keep it real folks.

Right - lock requested. The posts are no longer helpful - Lyn is right - we are here for you excel - we have all PMd you to say such - please keep in touch x

Please Thank you...Jayd Maggie and Spock

Don't have one, don't need one - wasn't party to any "truces", don't want to be. Over and out. I'm honestly more interested in Excel than your views.

OH AND THERE HAS BEEN A THREAD IN BETWEEN MINE AND PEARLLYN FROM ELVENKING THAT HE HAS CHOSEN TO DELETE THAT BASICALLY SAID "WHATEVER" - OHHH - CHECK THE RESPONSE! I am checking my response - you are still BLATANTLY BORING ME! Leave your replies - deleting them does nothing - I have a memory!!!

THIS DOESN'T MAKE ME LOOK BAD BY DELETING YOUR OWN POST - JUST MAKES YOU LOOK WEAK!!!

Ohh gosh there is no pleasing you. Thank you for being ever so difficult. I tried..you are impossible!!! Revel in that drama baby. You just don't recognize a gesture of peace.

Ohh gosh there is no pleasing you. Thank you for being ever so difficult. I tried..you are impossible!!! Revel in that drama baby. You just don't recognize a gesture of peace.

You are just being downright rude now. You are boring me. I have told you that publicly and by PM - give in - I have asked for this thread to be locked. Oh - don't call me baby - nobody puts baby in a corner!!!!

How dare you, these are good people, all of them. Thank God for freedom of speech. If you don't like a post, leave, don't ridicule others because they don't believe as you do,... Were here for you and you Grey, not you likes and dislikes, if you need help, I'll be the first to help you, anything else, your on your own!!!!!!!! Your Grey comes first to me, no matter what my other feelings are...I'm tired of all these disrespectful

attitudes to all these great people, try walking a mile in any of there shoes.........Jayd Learn how to make a peace offer before you attempt it!!!!!

With how easy it is to offend people here, I hold very little value for ever being welcomed by certain people. Turn on you in a heartbeeat and never forgive you.

Stephen, whoever you have "battles" with - PM them (obviously me included - I'll welcome you with open arms!). This is a thread for a lady who isn't coping with her brood. I don't care what value you hold me in - I'll have forgotten such a rude member by tomorrow anyway! Turn on you in a heartbeat - read your original response - no heart included.............!

With how easy it is to offend people here, I hold very little value for ever being welcomed by certain people. Turn on you in a heartbeeat and never forgive you.

That's what you did to all at the forums. Please lock this down.......Jayd

For the love of all things good, can we please get over this as I do not like to move on with hard feelings. This is an official peace offering written by myself, Stephen. I never said anything to attack anyone in the first place and I hope that my original offense can be dealt with in a kind way from this point out.

<3

^ Heart Included

I have been watching this thread and how our esteemed members have been snipping at each other. Excelprinting.com please forgive us. As the real message in your post was lost with petty bickering. I commend you for wanting to re-home these two macaws and then quickly seeing that it was not something that you were able to handle and immediately asking for advice and wanting to rectify the error. I'm sorry our members didn't have more compassion for your problem and hindered rather than helped. I think apologies are due you and I apologize to you. What can we do to help you?

Edited by luvparrots

I feel you are more than welcome to stay on the forum. I'm sorry but the threads and posts speak for themselves. I turn my other cheek. But I don't believe I have anything to offer you. Good luck

Jayd

I have been watching this thread and how our esteemed members have been snipping at each other. Excelprinting.com please forgive us. As the real message in your post was lost with petty bickering. I commend you for wanting to re-home these two macaws and then quickly seeing that it was not something that you were able to handle and immediately asking for advice and wanting to rectify the error. I'm sorry our members didn't have more compassion for your problem and hindered whether than helped. I think apologies are due you and I apologize to you. What can we do to help you?
I was one of the first to offer them help, I continued to offer them help as the thread progressed. I'm truly sorry, but I will always feel what they did is wrong. One of the posts states the have already posted a ad!!!!! Help, by all means, to ok what they did? I'm sorry Jayd, Maggie

I'd like to apologize to all who have had to give up a bird for any reason. My feelings and statements are only directed at this instances. I received a number of PM's during this thread which helped formed my opinions. It's appalling to me when people return a bird like a pair of pant's, their not "only birds", and "what do they know?....My feelings concerning this thread and only this thread stand.

I've made my decision on facts not emotions, even though emotions are involved... And my offer to honestly help them, still stands.....

Jayd

I apologize for being rude to the OP. I too can let my emotions get the better of me when it comes to the care for these birds. I would say that if you land these macaws into good hands, that is going to be the best thing to happen at this point. Anyway I can help as well. :) Sensitive subject...sorry. I also apologize to all that may have been affected by the fallout.

Edited by Elvenking

Ok, after this, I'm done reading this post. Again, not pointing any fingers BUT, as one of the newest members of this Forum, I'm a little upset after reading that I may be one of them that is disrespectful to the Moderators.

Secondly, someone told Elvenking to leave, that was a direct statement or demand as someone put it earlier in this post. Why was that ok to do? That comment was quite a bit more blatent than the original comment that started this whole mess.

NOTE - I didn't quote anything here because I don't care who said it, but it was said! And as one of the newest members here things aren't looking so good!

Why does everyone think that they can flat out be nasty over some small comment that was, in my opinion taken WAY out of context. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, why must we be so hurtful and do the same thing that others are being accused of doing?

You know, I was a very active member on her from the day I joined. I loved the forum for what it was,a very good imformative place to learn and give advise.Above all it was a place where I felt a part of and enjoyed being. This thread is an example of why I do not come on hear anywhere near as often as I did. People feel the need to critisise rather than help and encourage people.At the end of the day,the birds are my concern, not who said what to who. PLEASE GREY FORUMS GET IT TOGETHER AGAIN.

A very wise person PM'ed me last night, they basically wrote one word "compassion", And yes, I'm guilty. I was not thinking of all the mistakes I made in my life or the wrong choices I chose, only about purchasing birds on a trial basses. For this ,please forgive me. Jayd

Your posts upset me I'm afraid.

1) This incompetence makes me worry that you will not understand the problems in how you are acting, and will unfairly give up on your grey too the first few days she decides to scream for attention or bite you when you don't understand her body language.

2) What you say about your son is rediculous.

3) I've heard so many reasons for giving up birds but "My son is going to be scared of the morbid macaw calls" is a first.

4) I promise you I'm not trying to offend you.

1) Look up my thread on an update to me and my grey, things have improved by leaps and bounds.

2) DONT even go there, my son has a hearing issue, he doesnt even like going to the movie theater anymore, last time I had to take ear plugs for him......he cried once in a 3D movie in Disney that splashed water on him unexpectedly....so DO NOT go there.....if there is anything that bothers my son I get rid of it, he comes before any BIRD!

3) Congratulations, there is a 1st time for everything, now you can ad that one to your list.

4) I don't care to hear comments like this....and quite simply I can go to another board and not have to deal with it.

As a matter of fact, if a mod can lock this thread, as I don't care to hear anymore comments like this, and will not return to read any updates to this thread.