NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Inquiring Minds want to know......

Jayd

:P Okay, how did you come about getting your Amazon?

Store, breeder, friend, flew in your window??

What compelled you to give your bird their name? Does he/she look or act like anyone in your family? And lastly, What advise would you give to a perspective or new 'Zon owner?:unsure:

Jay<br><br>Post edited by: Jayd, at: 2010/02/09 23:46

;) Salsa, we were raising 4 Zon's, Salsa and her bro and 2 large Blue fronts, when we raise other peoples birds, we try no to bond with them, we failed that rule with Salsa.[spock here, "Prime Directive", shame] Salsa looks like a "center" on a football team, fat like me..In a earlier post we told how she picked her own name. Advice,get one, their laid back, self entertaining vacuum cleaners...:laugh: :laugh:

Jay

Even though Dakota and Delilah are breeder birds I still enjoy them. I got both on PetFinder site. When I bought them they didnnt have names and they are 12 years old. I let this forum name them.We had a poll. They act themselves except Dakota has this Stevie Wonder swaying head going on. I tease him about it. Not that he knows who Stevie Wonder is.haha. Advise I would give. They are screamers. Beaware of that. But fun to have.