NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Whilst we have had no Grey Forums.....

JillyBeanz

I found out how addicted I am to Greyforums! :S I don't know how many times I checked to see if the site was up yet, but it was lots!!!!!

I also read a book, ran some errands, and visited with a real live friend for a few hours.<br><br>Post edited by: Acappella, at: 2010/01/23 19:40

Acappella wrote:

and visited with a real live friend for a few hours.

So, there is life outside!!!

I agree with Janet - every other forum says they are the best - but I've visited a few and I've got to say they are wrong - this is the best. Not only for it's factual input and help - but also for the friendships that you form - we are from all different places around the world, from each continent and this is our common ground. There's no talk of religion, politics, colour etc etc - we just all share our love of our feathered mates :)

I'm just happy I've been very busy and not being on alot because I wouldve been verryyy upset. I remember one other time it done that for one day.I did get things done that day..lol But still was anxious for the forum to work again

Lol, I checked the forum every couple hours... and played Farmville on Facebook (for some reason that is so addicting!), and caught up on some stuff around the house. I also rearranged Yoshi's cage and spent some time with my husband gaming lol...

I sure am glad to see the Forums up again though!

I am part of a busy email group- so between that, flickr and facebook, I kept busy- but I did check several times to see if the forum was up yet. I haven't been here long, but this place doesn't take long to get attatched too!

and for you facebook folks- I am Ashley Cleghorn Tucker there.