NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

You know your a parrot person when...

CountessKali

ecodweeb wrote:

SunnyBird:

Jeep Liberty's have built in bird perches:

As do VW Beetles.... which is the next car to replace my Jetta...

Yes, Ecodweeb, now that you mention it, VW must be a very parrot-friendly car company. My first 2 cars (very used) were a 1965 VW station wagon and then a 1968 VW bug and they both had perches in the same position. Only back then I was still a "virgin" to parrot relationships. Perhaps it was something sub-conscious??

Ahhh, my first car... will always love it. My father bought it new and gave it to me when I got my drivers license many years later. I managed to destroy the engine within a year....<br><br>Post edited by: SunnyBird, at: 2010/01/20 11:11

When you try out some of their bird treats.haha..My son Sean one day saw the hot chili peppers in one of Alcazar's treats and he said ohh those are not real.I said yes they are.Hes like well ok but they cant be original and be hot.I told him yes they are.Wellll he had to see to prove me wrong.He tried it then ran for a glass of water..HAHA Sean, mom knows best...LMAO

When you spend all of your spare time doing bird related activities... whether it's online bird-shopping, bird-researching, browsing this forum, uploading cute bird pictures... or regular shopping and looking for stuff for your bird instead of yourself or your husband... or at home playing with your bird, watching your bird play by itself, making new toys, making yummy treats... etc etc etc... :P