NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I am a new member

Hi Laine, welcome here and I hope you'll have fun and find the forum useful :)

If you go to the forum index you'll see the different subjects and from there it's not hard to 'get involved' ;)

Dear Fairy:

I am not scared only that I have a lot of work, I really enjoy this forum and the people on it, and of course you, dont worry I am good, and I dont have anything against you or someone else, like I told you , I really enjoy this forum

Thanks

Jesus

I'm happy to hear that, Jesus :)

I don't know if it's positive or negative to say that I hope you'll have some less workload (being that that's related to incoming finances most of the time) and we'll see some more of you here :)

I don't either but still I understand everything both Laine and Jesus are writing here :P

Yo quiero dice bienvenudo aqui, Laine - espero que tu gusta aqui :P

(Okay, now the translation of my 'brabble')

I would like to say welcome here, Laine - I hope that you will like it here...

(c'mon, c'mon :P give it to me - what did I write wrong in Spanish?)

Dear Friends:

The things I worte to Trina, is that is good to have somebody here that speaks Spanish, thanks for your warm welcome and I hope to learn more from the members here,

That's All

I hope you understand.

Good Day for all

Jesús

We understand, Jesus, and we hope you understand that English is the predominant language used here on the forum and if you are going to use Spanish please also include the translation in English so we can all enjoy what you wrote. That way some of us can learn a little Spanish while we are learning more about each other and our greys.

I am not critizing you just making a suggestion, please don't take it the wrong way, I mean no harm, no offense given and I hope no offense taken.:blush:

Dear Judygram:

Sorry, the next time I will write the translation so everybody could learn a little bit of spanish, and of course I dont feel bad, is good to have a freedom in what we think, do, and said.

I love this Forum

Jesús

Welcome to our bird brain home. Your'e going to love it. The people in here are awesome!!Very helpful. I learned so much from all these wonderful friends and yes call them friends because thats what they will end up being.