NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Welcome Amazon Lovers!

Talon

Welcome to Our Amazon Room!

Why are we singling out Amazons for a room you might ask, when we already have an Other Birds Room?

Well, I will explain….many members here at Greyforums have Amazons in their bird family. Most of you know that I recently adopted a Yellow Crown Amazon (Nilah) when I went to the Bird of Paradise Superstore. After doing lots and lots of searching for info, reading, even looking for forums for Amazons where I could learn as much as possible, I have found that there really is no place out there where you can get anything other than the usual generic information. I have learned more here from the many members that have them already than I have anywhere else.

We have such a valuable resource in our forum family from members that have Amazons. I thought why not use our resident “experts?”

That being said "WELCOME TO OUR AMAZON ROOM”!

A room for sharing, asking questions, offering advice, telling stories, learning about their diets (as they differ from greys), sharing pictures, (you know what show-offs they are), or just chatting about their crazy antics.

I am very excited about this room, and look forward to welcoming everyone’s Amazon into our Grey Family!

Penny<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2009/12/28 23:31

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello Yossi and Buddy, welcome to you and your Parront! I hope you have wonderful picture to share with us, we want to know all we can, the people of the forum love Amazons, you'd be surprised how many visit this room. What can you till us about yourself? Thank you I'm Jayd, Salsa is our zon!

Oh my goodness - how beautiful is Buddy!!! I can't believe that someone on here owns a birdie that was born a whole year BEFORE me! It's great that you've joined us Yossi - and I hope that you share a little of your life and experiences - it's great to get a new member with an Amazon - we just don't have enough of them :) Welcome to you both x