NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Went Shopping For Ceasar

CeasarsDad

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so everyone understands.. We are doing the forum get together.. It's just a matter of WHEN.. I could do it in the first weekend of september it that works for everyone.. I'll rent a 40' X 30 ' tent, hire a DJ and have at it.. let me know what you guys are thinking and we can do it.. For those of you that are flying it's Newark Airport in NJ.. :P :P

CD - September would be too soon for Me and Kim too.

It would be interesting to see when everyone thinks they would have the time and $$$ to do this.

Also, how many Day's would this be 2 - 3 ?

Notice I didn't give the option of only 1 day ;)

Yea, I cant do it this year.I have two inspections coming up, plus already spending money for my B Day.SO next year I will make this get together my B Day gift to me. Beisdes something like this I want to spend some good money. It sounds like a great time.I would want to go all out. Hmmm maybe fireworks too.woohoo.Also it will make me get my bird sooner and then I can really be involved.

Just give me a time and place, please.:P

Darn, Josh, you were one of the ones I wanted to see in person, but schooling comes first so you can be the best you can be, will miss you but I'll throw a big one your way now, its the best I can do.{Love-000200C0}<br><br>Post edited by: judygram, at: 2007/07/25 13:14

Guest briansmum

september is too soon for me to make arrangements also. it would have to be next year for me too. wow.. New Jersey.. i can't wait :laugh:

Its looking like next year is what people are thinking...It's just too soon to do it this year.. For the people that have to fly in anyway, however, CD I am overwhelmed by your generosity of trying to get this together ASAP, and offering your home to all of us to get together at. I am very humbled to call you friend.

I am nearby so travel isn't a problem for me, I just can't make it january-march. =P

Also, the more... official we can make this look, the better a chance I have of my parents letting me go. They're weirded out about meeting people from the internet... well, as am I:S , but this will have to be an exception. ;)