NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New grey owner

Hi there I just wanted to say hello from me and my new Grey Jack. I grew up around birds, but Jack is the first Grey that Ive ever really interacted with. My Wife and I brought him home 3 months ago, he is now 11 months old. He is quite the little character.

Well either hoo i look forward to talking with all of you here. Have a great day.

Hello Captain Jack and welcome to the family, we are so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Jack.

I am sure he is quite a character, we have others here who have little stinkers that provide their owners with amusement and joy, some are quite mischievous but of course mine is a perfect angel, yeah right.:whistle:

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

We love pictures here so if you have some of Jack you would share with us we would love to see them.

welcome and congratulations on your first grey. I am a new owner myself so if you have any questions or doubt on what you are doing don't hesitate to post your concern. A lot of people here are very helpful and will give you their insights based on their personal experiences.

I am sitting here praying that Captain Jack is indeed John Barrowman (yum, yum!!)Okay - that's been blown out of the water - fantasy over!

Hi Captain Jack - welcome to the forum - my Harvey is also 11 months old so I know exactly what's going on in your life!!

Look forward to hearing more about you and yours. Jill xx