NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

He spoke!!!!!!!

chimaysmommy

Chimay was standing on our shower door getting a nice steam while I showered, chattering as he always does, when out of no where came "can you whistle?" I paused, thinking that maybe I was hearing things and continued on with my shower. A minute or two passed and out it came again! "Can you whistle?" I was so excited! Naturally I whistled for him, as he does for me when I make the same request to him. I'm so excited! He's been trying for at least the two months to talk, but all of it has been unintelligible mumbling until now. I can't wait to hear what he has to say next!!! :D

Thanks guys!! I am so thrilled about it, I just hope he shows off his first words plenty when my boyfriend gets home from work!

Now, you know he was questioning the fact of whether you can truly whistle, since he had to learn the human language to correct you.

But of course....Already the student has become the teacher! ;)

Ooh! How exciting!! Congratulations - You must be really proud of your little man!

chimaysmommy wrote:

I was a little bit disappointed last night because he didn't show off his new words to "Daddy" when he got home, but he showed off quite a bit this morning! My boyf Chuck is such a proud papa :P

Lol, as soon as Alf came out with her first words I set the video up and captured about an hour and a half of whistles and pops before she repeated herself and gave me the 7 seconds worth that eventually went on youtube!!

Congrats again - looking forward to the vid once you get it!!

x