NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

All red... grey?

jessdecutie18

It may look unnatural, but my love of red makes me very interested, although I know my pocket book is not nearly deep enough for such a creature. I'll be happy with my "red" on the tail of the two precious "grey's." Dixie does occasionally look slightly pink - but that's after eating beets.

Jess thanks for the info - after looking at the site my intrigue went to disgust. Why take a beautiful creature and mutate into something so different? I'm assuming in the name of science. The adult birds are not nearly as beautiful as the babies, and do not even resemble greys to me. I'll be perfectly happy with my greys as they are, as God intended them to be, and their red colorings only on their tails.

rbpittman wrote:

Jess thanks for the info - after looking at the site my intrigue went to disgust. Why take a beautiful creature and mutate into something so different? I'm assuming in the name of science. The adult birds are not nearly as beautiful as the babies, and do not even resemble greys to me. I'll be perfectly happy with my greys as they are, as God intended them to be, and their red colorings only on their tails.

I totally agree, I love my baby and her feathers and wouldn't want her any way but how she was intended to be :)

The site is interesting though, although yeah the all red ones look too unnatural... Their faces are boring, where as a normal grey's face is so defined, from dark feathering to white and a dark beak.