NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Ollie going great! (cute pictures)

justinskym51

Hey guys, it's Candace here! We've had our baby for a week and two days now and we just wanted to let you guys know it's going great. The vet says he's healthy and we had his nails trimmed a bit. (Though we aren't going back to that guy - long story short he cut one of Ollie's left nails a little too short and we had to stop him from bleeding while on the road back home. Don't worry Ollie is perfectly fine though! He didn't freak out about it and was actually back to normal within 10-15 minutes of leaving the vet.)

I update this at least every 2-3 days: http://ollie-oxenfree.livejournal.com/

The pictures are at the above link as well, but I'll attach them to the forums for easy viewings. :) I caught Ollie napping upstairs after his dinner. Hee hee!

ollie3.jpg

ollie4.jpg

Thank you for all of the support! :) I haven't been updating much lately, busy with work and all that, but right now I've got a few minutes. Everything in the food department is going great. He's holding around 12.9oz. Also, Ollie loooovveeesss cardboard and the color red! (Anyone else notice they go crazy over red things?) And I want to thank everyone for their advice in the "The Nursery" section, as it's helping me out a lot. I'm going to be trying out those toy tips! It's great getting to know Ollie, and he is such a sweetheart.

I'll get Justin to take another video soon. They're pretty funny together. :)