NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Forum posts not appearing oldest first.

ramsabi

Sorry for posting this here but I could not find any other room.

I edited my profile and then found that forum posts were appearing "latest first". I went back to my profile and checked but there it still said "oldest first". I tried changing things around but no luck.

Can one of the administrators help me? I want to see the oldest post first, that is the last page or post of any thread should be the latest one.

Thank you for your help.

I am sorry to say that this is an ongoing problem at the moment, we have had other members edit their profile to have the same thing happen, admin has the tech guys working on it but nothing is fixed just yet, please be patient as it will be fixed as soon as possible.

AS I HAVE PM'D EVERYONE WITH A SYSTEM MESSAGE A WHILE AGO WITH THE WARNING OF WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU UPDATED YOUR PROFILE IN ANY WAY, AND WE ARE TRYING TO GET IT FIXED. IF YOU DON'T WANT THE ORDER MESSED UP, DON'T CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PAGE IN ANY WAY UNTIL IT'S FIXED. WHEN IT IS FIXED, I WILL SEND ANOTHER SYSTEM MESSAGE OUT. B)

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE PROBLEM AND FOR HOW LONG IT IS TAKING TO FIX IT.....:(

It's really not worth stressing over Penny - there's worse things going on in the world than me having to use the little scrolling ball to get to the start/end of posts!

If it can't be fixed, so be it!

Top computer tip to all: buy a mouse will a scrolly ball on it - makes life a lot easier ;)