NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Next Day!

rbpittman

Yesterday General Beauregard Grey (Beau) went to the vet and underwent the removal of 22 flight and secondary feathers on his right wing. To report his progress I thought I would add some pictures.

First - his appetite is almost double what it was prior to the vet visit. I had been concerned about his weight fluctuating between 390 and 400 and then this morning at 381 I was seriously concerned. Here he is at breakfast and later around lunch:

DSC02132.jpg

DSC02134.jpg

DSC02136.jpg

He ate all of his formula for breakfast, some greenbeans and sweet potatoes and a few pellets. At lunch he ate almost 8 of the Harrison's pellets and one small cheeto (he stole that one).

This afternoon he's found a new friend:

DSC02137.jpg

"Bend down some, I can't reach there"

DSC02140.jpg

"I'll just climb up here and get to the right spot"

DSC02141.jpg

"Thanks Blue, that was perfect, time to just sit here and rest"

He's just finished 5 more Harrison's pellets and formula for the evening (a little early - he was chirping for food!) Don't know how I'm gonna keep him fed if he eats like this every day! (Just kidding - I own stock in Harrison's)

Ah Robin, he's looking happier day by day. It is so clear to see how he's improving under your absolutely excellent care.

I love that shot of Tequila and GBG - it is just sooooo sweet.

Have you tried taking the Harrison's out of the packet - he might find it much easier to consume ha ha ha! :laugh: