NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Dayo - Glimpse into a 2yr 4mo old cuddle muffin

danmcq

My wife is at home, looking for work...laid off 4 weeks ago in 2nd rounds.

She may be Dayo's "Cuddle Muffin", but just so you others know what a 2 year old can be like:

Kim- " Ok............Dayo in cage now. Being very BAD 2 year old! Wants HIS way.............biting, flying into my hair, etc.

Bad bird - BAD!"

My reply Email Reply- "What did he do?"

Kim - He can take the faucet off now & chew the rubber hose. 4 times I went to get him. After the 4th time, I put him in the cage. I don't want the faucet torn up!!!

Now he's saying "OK, good boy!" "I'm sorry!"

Until he gets out of his cage.........then he'll be ornery again! UGH! I hate it when he gets in these moods.

My Email Reply - "LOL! :P<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2009/09/10 15:21

Don't be afraid Cassandra, not all greys are so terrible when they are two, Josey is over 3 years old now and she never went thru a period where she was so bad, she is pretty sweet all the time.

I hope Kim finds work soon Dan but the competition is stiff out there, lots of people need work and not enough jobs to employ them all but she is a smart woman, she will land one real soon.

I think Adaya started her terrible 2's as soon as fhe fledged LOL. Just kidding she's a big snuggle muffin Its just sometimes when your trying todo something and there is no hope of getting it done because Adaya wants to be on you 24/7 she is very persistant when she wants to be. I'm sorry to hear that Kims out of work I hope she lands a good job soon I'll say a prayer for her.

Ha Ha! I love Dayo's antics Dan - he's such a sweetie pie (or not as the case obviously is here!). Harvey's going to skip two and I'll tell him he's three. Yeah, that's the plan!

I hope Kim too will find a job - this global recession is very scary - and is affecting a whole load of people. :)

I just noticed, that when I posted this yesterday. I was in such a hurry to do so from here at work, that I posted the same thing kim wrote in the first email 2x. I have edited it to show the 2nd email explaing what Dayo did specifically and his reaction to being in "LockDown".

Sorry I made that initial mistake.