NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Dayo - Insuring us ALL "It's Ok"

danmcq

Great video of Dayo and Jake Dan, I loved it! I too am glad it`s okay, who knows what danger could be awaiting you when the dogs start barking. Dayo is quite a character and so well mannered for apologizing for whatever it is he was doing :):P

Thanks all!! :-)

To those who asked about Dayo saying "I'm Sorry". If you noticed, he does so with the context of either chasing Jake off and remorseful afterwards (Yeah, like a wife beater) or he will also say it to us after being a BAD Birdy.

The Dobies were barking due to a neighbor having may people over, cars arriving, going etc. But, I'm positive Dayo "knew" this, of course, in all his wisdom and thus was assuring the Dobies that all was "Ok". :P

Oh Dan he reminds me so much of Tyco She will do exactly the same thing. She will say she's sorry when she grabs Adayas tail She knows she's not allowed to do that Or when she is trying to chew the wood around the window's everytime she puts her beak on it she looks at me and say's sorry They are so funny. When my dogs bark Tyco says nooo barking go lay down. Or its only the kids playing be quiet. They really do think they know it all don't they:laugh: