NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Having trouble Spock eating Friut!!!

Jayd

;) We have to work with Spock some more about eating his fruit...Well, Spock being Spock....We had come home from the grocery store and had placed the groceries on the table and let Spock out of his cage. I had my back turned to Spock as I rearranged the fridge so I could put away the groceries. Spock usually sits on the chair back in the kitchen and watches me as I talk to him and do things around the kitchen. This day he was in Stealth mode....I was talking away and did not hear his usual chirps of answers and I happened to turn around and yelled for Jay to get the camera. Spock was sitting on the fruit bowl, helping himself to seedless grapes and fresh juicy apricots (at $3.99 a pound-pure gold). He was splitting open the apricots, drop the pits on the floor and commenced devouring MY apricots! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry and after taking a number of pictures, we stopped him and told him we were cutting off his fruit for the rest of the day. He looked at us, shook his head and chunks of apricot went flying off his beak....I wish he ate his pellets with as much relish as he eats his fruit and veggies...

Later on that afternoon, I was taking plates of fruit and veggies to all the various cages that I had just cleaned. Spock had been playing with his Sun Buddies. Imagine my surprise when I went back in the kitchen and found Collard Greens with bite marks laying scattered around the floor and bell peppers and cantaloupe chewed up and Spock and the Suns looking up at me with food all over their beaks....OMG!

{Feel-good-0002006E}Picture137.jpgPicture139.jpgPicture140.jpg

Post edited by: Jayd, at: 2009/08/04 01:58<br><br>Post edited by: Jayd, at: 2009/08/04 02:19